Wednesday, July 25, 2007

YEAH!!!..........tyler is on his way HOME.........

Tyler's time in London is UP..........after almost 9 weeks he is returning home today, home to Midland for the very first time. He will have a very long day -- starting before 2:00 am this morning to catch a train to Gatwick and probably not getting back to the house until 11:30 pm tonight. If you are reading this today (7/25) please send some prayers up for him -- safe flights (2 connections), that he might get some rest on the plane/s, and that he makes all of his connections -- especially the one from Houston to Midland at 9:15 tonight -- it's a tight squeeze and it's the last flight out to Midland tonight. ANXIOUSLY awaiting tyler's arrival!!! :)

2 comments:

Funderstorm said...

Hey friend! How are you? I found you through K.Johnson. I haven't had a chance to read all of your blog, but I'll be back to visit. Come visit me. Let me hear from you soon. RF from Nac!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.